Do you know the technical requirements for the production of commercial lecture hall seat manufacturers? Let's have a brief look!
Technical requirements for commercial lecture hall seat
1. The commercial lecture hall seat manufacturers shall, according to the actual situation of the merchant and the engineering design, comply with the soft chairs in the report hall used on the construction site, and arrange the layout plan and the layout plan of tables and chairs, so as to achieve the rapid evacuation of personnel in case of emergency.
2. Feet of commercial lecture hall seat manufacturers: made of aluminum alloy.
3. Return mechanism of commercial lecture hall seat manufacturers: self gravity return mechanism is adopted.
4. Seats and backboards of commercial lecture hall seat manufacturers: solid wood plates are used.
5. Fabric of commercial lecture hall seat manufacturers: velvet.
6. Sponge of commercial lecture hall seat manufacturers: the lecture hall seat can use high-density construction sponge for flame retardant application (sponge city density: more than 50g / cubic structure on the back, more than 60kg / cubic structure on the seat). It is high elastic, fatigue resistant and middle impact resistant. It can withstand 250kg pressure, with a telescopic capacity of 300000 times. It can withstand 260kg pressure without damage, which is in line with the principles of mechanics and ergonomics. The surface work shall be provided with a protective surface, which can prevent oxidation and fragmentation, comfortable seat feeling, good resilience and no collapse after sitting for a long time.
7. The armrest of the commercial lecture hall seat is provided with foldable profile plates.
Technical requirements for commercial lecture hall seat manufacturers
1. Use cold foam forming seat sponge and mesh material seat back.
2.Cold rolled steel pipe is adopted for the footing.
3. The handrail is made of PP.
Technical requirements for podium strip table
1. Size: 1300 mm * 600 mm * 760 mm.
2. The desktop can be overlapped after folding.
3. The table legs are made of aluminum alloy with adjustable pulleys.
To sum up, this is the introduction of the production technical requirements of the commercial lecture hall seat manufacturers. I hope it can help you.